Friday 28 June 2013

Larger Brides Tips!!


Do’s and Don’ts  for you big body not to look bigger!!
Brides tend to get carried away with loads of glitter, big huge embroidered Saris and a lot of Gold and Silver. If you’re a petite one doesn't matter… You can wear almost anything and still not look like a lantern..!!
So these are my Do’s and Don’ts for the BIG BRIDES


  1. Wear anything that has linear cuts, Sari’s with straight borders, Long anarkalis, Lehengas with princess cut choli’s and thing that adds length cuts down on width.
  2. Wear the duppata in a way that it adds leanght, The Gujrati Palna makes you look wides and the straight sari styles makes you looks slimmer.
  3. Try not to make very short choli’s you know you don’t want to show off the Mama’s Love ( I call fat mama’s love)
  4. Make sure your necklines are wide and big, This takes way attention from your waist and draws it towards your face and neck.
  5. Try not to make linear lines at the waist, Make you choli and lehenga in similar color, don’t add that line that will emphasize on the waist, it will simply make u look wider.
  6. Avoid fabrics that SHINE, Shimmer is alright (in case you don’t understand what’s the difference GOOGLE it)
  7. Keep the areas that are you plus points open and cover areas that are your flaws (in case you have big arms wear choli with sleeves and vice versa)
  8. Wear colors that make you look linear, Like any dark colors take weight away, where are bright and light colors add weight, this is not to be generalized brides ina white gown will also look stunning just ask me what to wear !!
  9. Wear a SMILE all the time!!
  10. Don't carry your pride be humble!!


Lastly, I am not too keen on revealing what I am wearing for the wedding but I sure can post some of the pictures from where I got inspired…
This Is a stunning combo for a Sangeet or another Prenup function!!

I am in love with this and my Haldi outfit in a little on these lines :)

This is a great way to cut weight and still look sexy and add curves!!

I am going to wear something on these lines during my Mehendi  function

This is up for sale and I totally Loved it at first  site A great one for large ONES!!

The CHOLI <3

Cut weight Look slimmer!! Perfect!

The right lengh of blouse, Correct colors for big women go on these lines to looks taller and slimmer!! Dark Choli Light lehenga!!

I want this!! <3

The Saree to wear During Haldi!!

My obsession with mirror work and Orange!!

Only if your stomach is in!! This is a great style to wear your  dupatta make the choli longer to be comfy you larger ones!!
Keep Reading to check my skin care regime!! Cheers <3

2 comments: